Return to Office
After more than a year apart, the Companion Protect offices are reopening to our incredible employees.
With guidance from the COVID committee and Leadership, the office reopening will be managed with precautions designed to keep our team healthy. Additionally, employees’ return to the office is voluntary based on your level of comfort — employees are welcome to continue working remotely. Click here for updated Work From Home policies.
Rules, qualifications, and procedures, along with the new office layout, are outlined below. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Stefani Voorhees.
Criteria for Return to Office
- Proof of Full Vaccination
- No fever or illness
- No known exposure for two weeks
- Weekly Deep Cleans
- Temperature taken at the front door (Head scan)
- Hands sanitized upon building entry
- Desk space wiped down daily
Current Office Rules
- Optional Return to Office for All Employees
- Proof of Full Vaccination provided before entry or travel
- Business travel is at Channel Owner’s Approval Only and must be requested/approved in writing by the partner prior to travel
- Depending on travel, employees may be asked to WFH for 14 days prior to returning to office
- Signed Waiver
- Sanitizing stations at every entrance
- Masks/Shields are required when employees are in transit (hallways, bathrooms, kitchen, etc.)
- Social distancing in office is required, stand appropriate distance when communicating
- Meetings are to be limited (6 max in both conference rooms)
- Office Visitors Prohibited
Updated Office Seating Chart
Questions or Comments?
Contact Stefani Voorhees, Director of HR, at email@example.com